“Reproductive endocrinologist,” or a doctor who specializes in treating male and female fertility. If you’ve been trying for a baby for a year if you’re under 35 or six months if you’re 35-40, it may be worth visiting an RE. If you’re over 40, though, don’t wait—if you’re going to try for a baby, it’s best to visit an RE as soon as you can.

Related Terms:

infertility, OB/GYN

No Comments

Post A Comment